This site has been made available by The GPT Group, Brookfield Property Partners and AMP, and operated by Brookfield Property Partners (referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”).
You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Copyright and submitted material
All materials and information on this Website including without limitation any logo, design, text, graphic and their arrangement (“Content”) are licensed to or owned by us. Unless we indicate otherwise you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit the Content in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical or otherwise without our prior permission or the written permission of the copyright owner. You may access and use the Content and this Website for your own personal use only. Unless expressly permitted otherwise, you must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the Content.
Any comments or materials sent to us through the Website including feedback data, questions, comments and suggestions (collectively “Feedback“), will be deemed to be non-confidential. We have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback to others. Further, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services incorporating such Feedback.
Any trade marks appearing on this Website are the trade marks of the relevant owners. You must not use any trade marks that appear on this Website without the written consent of the trade mark owner.
You acknowledge that we collect data about your browsing activity on this Website. You consent to our use of that data for purposes related to our research (including market research), planning, product and service development, security and testing.
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing and using this Website. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal information from any other user.
In accessing this Website, you must not:
- disrupt or interfere with the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Website or linked websites;
- disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of this Website or linked websites;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the Website, or any of the Content, without our prior written permission;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website or any part thereof;
- use this Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity;
- engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortious activity through the use of the Website, including infringement of any third party intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trade marks, patent, trade secrets and confidential information), fraud, child pornography, trafficking in obscene material, violation of applicable export restrictions, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, hacking, sending of viruses or other harmful files, or illegal posting of computer passwords or computer code;
- attempt to obtain unauthorised access to this Website or parts of this Website that are not opened to public access; or
- post or transmit to or via this Website any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication; or
If we issue you with a password that permits you to access certain parts of this Website, you are solely responsible for any use of the Website through such access, whether authorised or not.
You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this Website. We reserve the right to report potentially criminal activity to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Warranties and disclaimers
The Content and this Website are provided “as is” and “as available”.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that this Website or the server that operates it is free from viruses or other corrupted materials or occasional outages or disruption to service which prevent you from accessing this Website or that use of this Website will be compatible with the hardware and software you are using to access it. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Content or this Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
We reserve the right to make any change to the Content without notice. We may also make improvements or changes in the products or programs described in the Content at any time without notice. For example, changes in circumstances after the date of publication may impact upon the accuracy of the Content.
The Content may contain general information about our products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Content does not:
- constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract;
- form part of the terms and conditions for our products and services;
- purport to provide you with personal financial or investment advice of any kind; or
- take account of your particular financial position or requirements.
This Website may include information about stocks and their prices. The information made available on stock prices on this Website does not reflect the current or “real time” price of the stock. Images and diagrams on this Website are intended to be a visual aid only and do not necessarily accurately depict the object described.
Your use of this Website including all Content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this Website is at your own risk. Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the Content or this Website, you must make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the Content including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained in this Website.
Limitation of liability
Subject to any condition, warranty or right implied by any statutory consumer guarantee contained in any law which cannot by law be excluded by agreement:
- all implied conditions, warranties and rights are excluded.
Where any condition, warranty or right is implied by law, or any statutory consumer guarantee applies and cannot be excluded, we limit our liability for breach of, or other act contrary to, that implied condition, warranty or right, or statutory consumer guarantee to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Subject to the preceding paragraphs, we (including, in this limitation of liability clause, our related bodies corporate, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors) expressly disclaim all liability to you or any other persons for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to the Content or this Website (or material accessed via this Website), or to access of this Website by you, howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
Termination and suspension
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole and absolute discretion, to change, discontinue, suspend or terminate any service or feature offered by or through this Website, in whole or in part, at any time. For example, if your server is involved in any attack on any computer system, either with or without your knowledge or complicity, that server may be blocked or its access to this Website may be shut down or restricted while the problem is being investigated or fixed.
A reference to “$” or “dollars” throughout this Website is a reference to Australian currency, unless stated otherwise.
Like to get in touch? Email us now.
The information and illustrations displayed on this site are for general use and information only.
The GPT Group, AMP Capital and Brookfield Property Partners(Joint Venture Partners) and their related companies, associated entities and agents do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and illustrations and do not accept any liability for any error or discrepancy in the information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Joint Venture Partners expressly disclaims all liability which may arise out of the provision to, or use by any person of the information on this site www.cocklebaypark.com.au.
Images used on this site are conceptual and for illustrative purposes only. The Joint Venture Partners and its agents make no representation as to the concept and design elements, appearance of the building, layout and use of space, tenancy mix and the identity or nature of prospective tenants. The Joint Partners reserves their rights to change any of these features at any time.
The information and illustrations displayed on the site are indicative only and any development that does proceed on the site will be subject to design changes, approvals and commercial considerations. No representation is made that the Joint Venture Partners will proceed with a development on the site, whether or not in accordance with the indicative design.
This site is for information purposes only and is not intended as and does not constitute an offer document, nor an offer to lease or sale any space or property. Before deciding to lease or occupy premises or making any commitment to do so intending lessees or occupiers should ensure they have the most up to date information and rely on their own enquiries.